Friday, October 24, 2008

Well thats an ixnay.

So much for going to the Griz game tomorrow morning. Mom I took dad in for radiation and his normal Friday follow up appointments at the hospital this afternoon and he ended up being admitted for the next 5-10 days. The game plan is to keep him there until he stabilizes and hopefully quits losing weight. Maybe even gain a few pounds in the process. So instead of going to the game I'm going to try and bring it to him. Most of the UM games are broadcast over the Internet and the hospital has high speed wireless. So I'm going to take advantage of it and make sure dad sees his Griz kick some hiney tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers. We're all pretty worried about him right now. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Go Griz!

1 comment:

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

I will add your father to my prayers, Tracy. Sorry it's such a tough time :(