Monday, June 29, 2009

Mmmmm Pie!

So yesterday was a pretty dull day for me. Did the normal Sunday stuff. I got up early and went to church. I keep wishing they'd make a mass time later than 8 in the morning but no such luck. After mass I came home and the house was still pretty quiet so I went for a nice jog down by the river. There is just something so peaceful about running by water. There were even swans paddling around in the ponds with their little bambinos. How many people in big cities can say they have that kind of beauty and wonder near by. After my jog I was able to talk to my friend Kati online for a while. She's still having so much fun in S. Korea and I know she's getting a little sad that her first year over there is coming to a close. Who knows though she will probably go back for round two after a few short weeks of coming home to the States. We're planning on having some old time fun in Missoula together and I seriously can't wait. I'm just hoping the weather holds this nice cool temperature so I don't end up on the fire lines while she's going to be in country. The rest of my day consisted of baking Mace a coconut cream pie (with extra cool whip), doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning up around the house. While it wasn't a super exciting day I have to say it was nice to calm down before another long week of working nights. Its back to bat surveying and my circadian rhythms are going to be all messed up from working until the wee hours and sleeping what little I can during the day. Wish me luck. I'll try and get some cool pictures of the bats I capture over the next few days. They are pretty cool critters. Have a great week. Love you all and God Bless.

No comments: