Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Expanding

Ahhh so I decided I don't have enough to do. What does this mean exactly? Well I just came to the realization that I'm getting a lot of experience through work and love the woods so much that I might as well share some of my knowlege with others. I'm by no means expert on anything but I do have some good insights and thought that others in my field and related fields might appreciate having somewhere to share similar interests and meet others that are the same. So I created a new blog that talks about the wonderful world of working and playing ing the great outdoors. If you are interested go to http://montanawildlifebiologist.blogspot.com/ Feel free to check it out and leave comments or share my URL with friends that might be interested. Love you all lots.

1 comment:

Kate-uhh said...

I want pictures of YOUR flowers, silly... ^^ Cool idea with the new blog! I look forward to not understanding anything beyond biology 101! (And considering I got a C, I'm not sure much of that will make sense, either. :P)