Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hard Month for Friends Back Home

Though my thoughts have mostly been turned to work and the nice weather I've had recently, this month has been full of grieving and sadness for some of my friends back home in Cheyenne. It seems as though all bad things come in sets of three. First my friend Mario's father died suddenly and without warning one afternoon, then this past week Bennett Grant a family friend and fellow St. Mary's parishioner passed away, and today I received word that one of my best friend's uncle passed away and she and her family are traveling back to New York for his funeral this weekend.

My heart certainly breaks for the pain and sadness these people are going through and I just wanted to leave a little note that if you guys have a spare moment to send some prayers to these folks and their families I know it would be appreciated.

No comments: