Thursday, January 22, 2009

26!!! WTF!!!


I have come to the conclusion today that I'm an "old fart". Both my 13 year old niece and my 13 year old nephew made it a point to say that I'm twice their age today with and extraordinary amount of shock and awe. When did 26 become old you ask? When I get to be twice the age of my own family members. Now I know how my siblings felt when I said the same bloody thing to them. I guess its only fair then right? No actually I'm digging being 26 even though I'm only about 12 hours into my new age its been treating me well. Can't say as I've done anything all that spectacular but I am getting to spend it with my Dad, Mom, and the whole Hancock crew. Can't say thats a bad deal at all. Just wish Mace was here to share the day with me as well. I guess since we're going to married and all there are plenty of years to make up for a couple missed birthdays on both our accounts. Anyway... hope everyone else out there is having a great day where ever you may be. Love you and miss you all.

2 comments:

Kate-uhh said...

I don't know how you've managed to keep getting older while I've stayed 22.

(STOP TELLING PEOPLE HOW OLD WE ARE!!!)

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

happy birthday, Tracy! Hope you have a wonderful year.